||The Parted Magic (2012)||
[Full Version | Mediafire]
The Parted Magic OS employs core programs of GParted and Parted to handle partitioning tasks with ease, while featuring other useful software (e.g. Partimage, TestDisk, Truecrypt, Clonezilla, G4L, SuperGrubDisk, ddrescue, etc…) and an excellent set of info to benefit the user. An extensive collection of file system tools are also included, as Parted Magic supports the following: btrfs, ext2, ext3, ext4, fat16, fat32, hfs, hfs+, jfs, linux-swap, ntfs, reiserfs, and xfs. Parted Magic requires at least a i586 processor and 312MB of RAM to operate or 175MB in “Live” mode.
Parted Magic requires at least a i586 processor and 256MB of RAM to operate or 128MB in “Live” mode.
* Format internal and external hard drives.
* Move, copy, create, delete, expand & shrink hard drive partitions.
* Clone your hard drive, to create a full backup.
* Test hard drives for impending failure.
* Test memory for bad sectors.
* Benchmark your computer for a performace rating.
* Securely erase your entire hard drive, wiping it clean from all data.
* Gives access to non-booting systems allowing you to rescue important data.
* Runs from the CD, no install required.
* Updated programs: TrueCrypt 7.1, wxGTK-2.8.12, linux-3.2.6, clonezilla-1.2.12-10, partclone_0.2.45, ddrescue-1.15, e2fsprogs-1.42, hdparm-9.38, pciutils-3.1.9, nilfs-utils-2.1.1, ntfs-3g_ntfsprogs-2012.1.15, pcmanfm-mod-1.2.4, unetbootin-linux-568, firefox-10.0.1
* Bugs fixed: Recompiled busybox to include dpkg and ar. Recompiled kernel to add missing bnep module.
||Single Resumable Download Links Size: 188MB||